Saturday, November 21st for Grad Years: 2021-2029
6500 Mansion Lane
Elkridge, MD 21075 and Ripken Stadium 873 Long dr. Aberdeen MD 21001 (Yankee Stadium fields)
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
TOTAL Team Fee: $1400/team ($1350/team if paying team balance by CHECK)
- Non-refundable $200/team deposit paid by credit card due at the time of registration.
- Balance due of $1200/team if paying by CREDIT CARD online due 11/13/2020.
- Balance due of $1150/team if paying by CHECK due 11/13/2020.
Please make CHECKS payable to Top of the Bay Sports and send to:
3250 Level Rd
Churchville MD 21028
- Guaranteed 3 games
- A t-shirt voucher for every player rostered UP TO 20 PLAYERS
- *if you have over 20 players, you can purchase additional vouchers at check in tents for $20.00*
Ripken Stadium (Yankee Stadium Fields)
2020 Fall Rules Sheet 2020
US Lacrosse rules will be used
COVID-19 Game Start
To Start Game:
A coin toss to determine the first possession - coaches and officials handle the coin toss, maintaining 6 feet apart.
Teams will start in a standard set up: 4 defenders behind the line, 3 midfielders between the restraining lines and 4 attackers behind the line. Teams may go to a 5, 3, 3 - but no greater change
After a Goal
The GK will pick the ball up using her stick and roll the ball back to the center circle. A midfielder will pick up the ball, using her stick, and stand on the center line where the draw would normally take place. Both teams will fully reset to the 4-3-4 or the 5-3-3 - and once the ball is set and the teams are set, the official will blow the restart whistle. The free position at center to start the game, the half, and after each goal will be an indirect free position.
Any player self-starting when a self-start is not allowed will be called for a false start.
All Teams, youth and HS, will play the following exception: If at the end of each half, a major foul by the defense in the 8 meter arc has been whistled, the shot will be awarded. One shot, no pass, no rebound play.
-Goalies must wear shin guards.
-No jewelry is allowed on players.
-The first alternate possession will go to the team that does not have the draw at the start of the game. Alternate possession will also be used at the start of the second half.
2020 Youth Rules (2027-2030)
In addition to the above, 2027-30 will play USL youth rules:
• No deputy may be used for the goalie at any time.
• No follow through into the goal circle. Stick or body.
• The 1 pass rule w ill not be used (due to Covid the draw is indirect and so the ball must be played)
2027-2029 - Transitional checking
(Checking allowed above the shoulder but the sphere is extended to 12” around the head.)
2030 - Modified checking
(Checking allowed below the shoulder only & player must be in a legal checking position)
● Games times will be determined for each event and the clock will run at all times.
● The central horn is the official time and must be followed. No time outs.
● In bracket play games may end in a tie.
The head coach will be responsible for the behavior of personnel affiliated with their team, including all assistant coaches and fans, and will receive any cards related to lack of bench decorum.
A yellow (2 mins) or red card (4 mins) to the coach counts towards the team fouls and a player must be removed.
Players receiving 2 yellows will not have to sit the following game, but it will be reported to the tournament director and subsequent cards could result in suspension.
A coach or player receiving a red card could be required to sit an additional game.
All decisions on penalties for cards will be at the discretion of the tournament committee and the head official.