High School Varsity
2023, 2024, 2025
High School JV
4, 45 minute games $1050
Middle School 2028-2030
4, 45 minute games $1050
4, 45 minute games $550
Registration will be open Aug 1, 2022
Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE
Registration Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE
after March 1st, 2023
2022 Spring/Summer Rules Sheet
2022 US Lacrosse rules will be used
All Teams, youth and HS, will play the following exceptions:
● If at the end of each half, a major foul by the defense in the 8 meter arc has been whistled, the shot will be awarded. One shot, no pass, no rebound play.
● The first alternate possession will go to the team with the light colored jerseys.
2022 Youth Rules (2028-2031) In addition to the above, 2028-31 will play USL youth rules• No deputy may be used for the goalie at any time.
• No follow through into the goal circle. Stick or body.
• The 1 pass rule will not be used
2028-2030 - Transitional checking
(Checking is allowed above the shoulder but the sphere is extended to 12” around the head.)
2031 - Modified checking
(Checking allowed below the shoulder only & player must be in a legal checking position
● Games times will be determined for each event and the clock will run at all times. (unless otherwise noted.
● The central horn is the official time and must be followed. (Championships and bracket play time may be kept on the field. This will be determined by the tournament director & head official.)
● No time outs.
● In bracket play games may end in a tie.
Team Behavior The head coach will be responsible for the behavior of personnel affiliated with their team, including all assistant coaches and fans, and will receive any cards related to lack of bench decorum.
A yellow (2 mins) or red card (4 mins) to the coach counts towards the team fouls and a player must be removed.
Players receiving 2 yellows will not have to sit the following game, but it will be reported to the tournament director and subsequent cards could result in suspension.
A coach or player receiving a red card could be required to sit an additional game.
All decisions on penalties for cards will be at the discretion of the tournament committee and the head official.
Updated: March 8, 2022
The recommendations of the IWLCA will be followed:
1. Regulation full size fields
2. High School Varsity and JV will play 45 minute games in a championship format. 20 minute halves, 2 minute halftime and 3 minutes between games. Championship games 25 minutes no timeouts
3. Fields in close proximity for college recruiting
4. Combination teams are allowed.
Following IWLCA recommendations, TOP of the BAY Tournaments uses the following guidelines:
- The High School Varsity and JV will have 45 minute games.
- The High School Varsity and JV will play on regulation fields that are in close proximity to one another for college coaches’ convenience. Please bring your own water bottle.
Each field is lined for full field competition.
Field marshals/Officials on the fields will record and report ALL scores.
|COACHES LIST 2022
Franklin College - IN
|Missouri Baptist University|
|Lincoln Memorial University|
|St. Andrews University|