AN INSIDE LACROSSE COVERED EVENT
Cedar Lane Map
June 1st, 2024
2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033
High School Recruiting Division
June 1st, 2024
GAMES AFTER 1pm
2025, 2026, 2027, 2028
Cedar Lane Regional Park
1100 Cedar Lane
Bel Air MD 21015
Next Level Video will be covering all High School division games. Pre-order sales for the youth division is open.
Let us help. Reach out today
610.660.9980 | email@example.com
2023 USA Lacrosse rules will be used
All Teams, youth and HS, will play the following exceptions:
● If at the end of each half, a major foul by the defense in the 8 meter arc has been whistled,
the shot will be awarded. One shot, no pass, no rebound play.
● The first alternate possession will go to the team with the light colored jerseys or
designated as first on the score sheet.
2022 Youth Rules (2029-2032) In addition to the above, 2029-32 will play USA Lacrosse
• No deputy may be used for the goalie at any time.
• The 1 pass rule will not be used
2029-2031 - Transitional checking
(Checking is allowed above the shoulder but the sphere is extended to 12” around the head.)
2032 - Modified checking
(Checking allowed below the shoulder only & player must be in a legal checking position )
● Games times will be determined for each event and the clock will run at all times. (unless
● The central horn is the official time and must be followed. (Championships and bracket play
time may be kept on the field. This will be determined by the tournament director & head
● No time outs.
● In bracket play games may end in a tie.
● Championship games: 25 minutes, no halftime or switching ends. If a game ends in a tie,
take quick break and resume play with full team - sudden victory.
Team Behavior The head coach will be responsible for the behavior of personnel affiliated with their
team, including all assistant coaches and fans, and will receive any cards related to lack of bench
A yellow (2 mins) or red card (4 mins) to the coach counts towards the team fouls and a player must be
Players receiving 2 yellows will not have to sit the following game and it will be reported to the tournament
director and subsequent cards could result in suspension.
A coach or player receiving a red card could be required to sit an additional game.
All decisions on penalties for cards will be at the discretion of the tournament committee and
the head official.
Updated: May 8, 2023