Saturday, November 19th for all Grad Years: 2023-2032
Sunday, November 20th Rain Date
Cedar Lane Regional Park Bel Air, MD 21015
8:00 AM- 6:00 PM
TOTAL Team Fee: $1400/team ($1350/team if paying team balance by CHECK)
Non-refundable $500/team deposit paid by credit card due at the time of registration.
Balance due of $900/team if paying by CREDIT CARD online due 10/13/2022.
Balance due of $850/team if paying by CHECK due 10/13/202
Please make CHECKS payable to Top of the Bay Sports and send to:
3250 Level Rd
Churchville MD 21028
Guaranteed 3 games
A t-shirt voucher for every player rostered UP TO 20 PLAYERS
*if you have over 20 players, you can purchase additional vouchers at check in tents for $20.00
Questions? Please email Kelly@topofthebaysports.com
2022 Fall Rules Sheet
2022 US Lacrosse rules will be used
All Teams, youth and HS, will play the following exceptions:
● If at the end of each half, a major foul by the defense in the 8 meter arc has been whistled, the shot will be awarded. One shot, no pass, no rebound play.
● The first alternate possession will go to the team with the light colored jerseys.
2021 Youth Rules (2028-2031) In addition to the above, 2028-31 will play USL youth rules: • No deputy may be used for the goalie at any time.
• No follow through into the goal circle. Stick or body.
• The 1 pass rule will not be used
2028-2030 - Transitional checking
(Checking is allowed above the shoulder but the sphere is extended to 12” around the head.)
2031 - Modified checking
(Checking allowed below the shoulder only & player must be in a legal checking position
● Games times will be determined for each event and the clock will run at all times. (unless otherwise noted.
● The central horn is the official time and must be followed. (Championships and bracket play time may be kept on the field. This will be determined by the tournament director & head official.)
● No time outs.
● In bracket play games may end in a tie.
Team Behavior The head coach will be responsible for the behavior of personnel affiliated with their team, including all assistant coaches and fans, and will receive any cards related to lack of bench decorum.
A yellow (2 mins) or red card (4 mins) to the coach counts towards the team fouls and a player must be removed.
Players receiving 2 yellows will not have to sit the following game, but it will be reported to the tournament director and subsequent cards could result in suspension.
A coach or player receiving a red card could be required to sit an additional game.
All decisions on penalties for cards will be at the discretion of the tournament committee and the head official.
Updated: August 20, 2021